My name is Elana. I have been taking photographs pretty much my whole life, and I've loved every second of it. I feel really blessed to have the opportunity to capture moments that people want to remember. I don't know what the future holds for me, but right now I work a full time job outside of photography; I have a super amazing awesome cool daughter and two dogs (a pug named Bigsby and a chihuahua named Dax; I picked those names because I'm cool). I have a bizarre obsession with zombies and Star Wars. I spend all my spare time playing video games or watching DOCTOR WHO.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Maranville Family Photos

I'm so excited to share these images with you! I hope you love them as much as I do!






































Happy Tuesday, friends!

4 comments:

  1. These are very good, Elana ! Another handsome family for your portfolio !

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw these are so sweet Elana--awesome job capturing such a cute and wonderful family!
    Sarah M

    ReplyDelete
  3. and btw--love your banner!! :)

    Sarah M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elana, we love our pictures. It was a really fun experience to work with you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete